Wednesday 3 February 2010

Vassell's World Update

So, top news on Darius’ blog: he’s grown a beard. Yes it’s true a beard. That’s all I’m going to say. Just read below.

“Friday 29th January 2010

MY BEARD


Ok folks i know, i look rough.. My beard is getting out of hand... I tried to sms message my hairdresser but my instructions in Turkish were obviously never going to cut it (pardon the pun) lol
I wrote -Husam, Vassell. Haydi lutfen. tiras eden elektriksel Makas. Sakal choc uzun....
It was meant to translate - Husam its Vassell, come please? bring electric shavers, my beard is too long...
At least im trying though..
One thing that ive been impressed with in Turkey are the Turkish shaves, my skin normally too sensitive for a razor i tend to get razor bumps but ive never once had that problem when being shaven by Turkish Hairdressers…”


On top of this a follower of the blog claimed Darius looked like Kimbo Slice. We're definately not sure, but it is funny so decide for yourselves:





Just great. The pain and empathy we feel only increases in time as we follow this blog. Oh, and in other news…

“25th December 2009


Merry Christmas!!! Today my Partner Amani agreed to marry me!!! Another major step in my life, our families anticipate all the good things as we plan our future together!!!”

We really, really help it works out.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna see them both in a triple threat with Ezekiel Jackson.

    ReplyDelete